We aim to offer an efficient, safe service to our customers. We understand that it is important to keep a distance from one another to protect lives.
- Delivery cost is £2.50, Collection cost is 50p this is to cover packaging, admin and handling.
- Deliveries in the Drumoak/Durris area will take place on Monday and we ask that orders are submitted to us by 6PM on a Sunday evening.
- Deliveries in the Banchory/Crathes area will take place on a Tuesday and we ask that orders are submitted to us by 6PM on a monday evening.
- We deliver in the Peterculter/Milltimber/Cults area on a Thursday and ask that orders are submitted to us by 6PM on a Wednesday evening.
- Our delivery driver will not enter your property. We ask that you leave out a suitable box with out a lid to allow us to drop your items into it safely without having to touch anything.
- We request that you give our driver space and that you observe social distancing by staying at least 2 metres away.
- Please advise us if you are in self-isolation or if you are showing symptoms of Covid.
- Our collection shed will be open and your box will be labelled with your customer order number and name. Dairy and butchery items will be in the fridge and will be labelled. Please use the hand sanitizer before and after opening the fridge.
- We will always try to supply you with the quantity that you have ordered but occasionally we do run out. We will try to replace the item but failing that will refund the goods which were not received.
- Please also note that weather conditions or other events outside our control may result in delayed or cancelled orders. We will try to contact you to organise an alternative delivery or refund your payment.
- Thanks for placing an order!
- Haste Ye Back!!